The sites below provide legitimate outlets for you to sell your gently-worn and used luxury items.
- Bag Borrow or Steal. Bag Borrow or Steal is an interesting shop, as it lets you rent items as well as purchase them.
- Real Deal Collection.
- The RealReal.
Similarly one may ask, where can I sell used purses?
- A Second Chance. A Second Chance Resale is a consignment shop located in New York that buys and sells luxury clothing and accessories.
- Buffalo Exchange.
- Crossroads Trading.
- Plato’s Closet.
Subsequently, question is, do pawn shops take purses? Most pawn shops do buy used purses for cash. According to Pawn Nerd, since most are small businesses, however, whether the shop will buy it and the price they give can vary by pawn shop. Additionally, they aren’t just going to take any old purse off your hands and most will refuse replicas.
Also Know, where can I sell name brand purses?
Here are more places where you can get cash for your used brand name bags:
- Bag Borrow or Steal. Users can borrow or buy from a pre-owned collection of items.
- Rebagg. Rebagg offers cash for designer handbags.
- Cash in My Bag.
- Yoogi’s Closet.
Where can I sell purses online?
The Best Places to Resell Designer Handbags Online
- Shop It: Hermes Birkin, $8,740; rebag.com.
- Shop It: Louis Vuitton Pochette, $441; stockx.com.
- Shop It: Prada Tessuto Satchel, $595; therealreal.com.
- Shop It: Fendi Baguette, $556; vestiairecollective.com.