The Telangana State Department of Home Affairs announced 231 vacancies for Junior Assistant to Telangana Police Director General and Director General of Telangana Secunderabad Special Protection Force through TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 notification on Wednesday, March 23, 2022. Those interested in the Junior TS Assistant notification must fill out an online application form at the official website @tspscexams.in. The online application, however, will be closed on May 5, 2022. Finally, applicants can learn more about the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, including TS Junior Assistant Eligibility, Application Fee, How to Apply, Age Limit, Selection Process, and so on. As a result, you can verify all of this in the sections that follow.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
After reviewing the status of direct recruitment vacancies in various categories under the supervision of the Director General of Telangana Police and the Director General of the Special Protection Force of Telangana, the Telangana State Department of Home Affairs announced 231 vacancies for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 who will be recruited by TSPSC. The details of the Telangana Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 can be found in the table below.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Junior Assistant|
|Notification Release Date||to be notified|
|Starting Date to fill online Application Form||12-04-2022|
|Closing to do Submit Application Form||05-05-2022|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2022
On March 23, 2022, a total of 231 junior assistant vacancies under the Chief of Police Telangana and the Director General of the Telangana Special Protection Force, Secunderabad were vacated on short notice. TSPSC will conduct a direct recruitment process to fill the Telangana Junior Assistant vacancies. Telangana Junior Assistant 2022 detailed notification will be posted on the TSPSC website shortly, e.g. @tspsc.gov. Telangana Junior Assistant Vacancy Notice can be viewed on the official website by candidates.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022
The Telangana Department of Home Affairs has issued a brief notice regarding the declaration of 231 vacancies for Junior assistants who will be recruited through the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. In the table below, you can see the Telangana Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 announced by post for Telangana Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Director General of Police|
|Junior Assistant (LC)||125|
|Junior Assistant (HO)||59|
|Junior Assistant (TSSP)||43|
|Senior Reporter (Intelligence)||02|
|Director General, Telangana Special Protection Force|
|Junior Assistant (SPF)||02|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Exam Date 2022
The Telangana State Public Commission will conduct the Telangana Junior Assistant direct recruitment drive. TSPSC will issue a detailed notification, along with a recruitment schedule, on its official website, @tspsc.gov.in, in due course. In this article, we will keep all of the information about the Telangana Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 up to date. Candidates are encouraged to bookmark the TSPSC Recruitment 2022 page to stay up to date.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying online for the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment, candidates must meet all of the eligibility requirements. So, double-check all of the details here.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an Indian university established or established by or under any central law, state law, or provincial statute, or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any equivalent examination, is required.
- Knowledge or qualification in computer operations is required.
- Candidates with higher academic and technical qualifications must present the corresponding certificates, along with the other required certificates, during the oral interview.
- On 01-07-2022, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 34.
- The relaxation of maximum age limit for CS/ST/BC/EWS is for 5 years, and applicants with a physical handicap will be granted a 10-year relaxation.
- The relaxation of the maximum age limit for ex-servicemen will be in accordance with Telangana State and Subordinate Services Rules Rule 12(1)(c)(i).
TSPSC Junior Assistant Application Fee
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 will be announced soon. The application fee, as well as any other pertinent information, will be included in the official announcement. As a result, for the time being, we can only rely on previous years’ warnings.
|General/ OBC||200/- (excluding applicable service charges) + Exam Fees|
|SC, ST & EWS||200/- (excluding applicable service charges)|
The Application/Examination Fee can be paid online.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Application Form
TSPSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2022 Eligible applicants who have decided to participate in this TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 should fill out and submit the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form.
Telangana TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 applications will be advertised on the TS State Recruitment Page, the Official TSPSC Site. To see the official changes to the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, you must visit this website at least once before the closing date.
How to Apply for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Only online submissions of the application form should be accepted. Offline or any other mode of communication will be rejected. We provide a detailed step-by-step process for applying online here.
- To register, the candidate must go to the official website
- If you haven’t already, fill out the OTR request form to get a TSPSC ID.
- The criteria ensured that there were no errors in your information when you filled out the form.
- Go to the official website and click on the link with the notification number and name to submit an application form. Then, to proceed to the next step, enter your TSPSC ID and date of birth.
- Candidates must verify the information extracted from multiple databases and displayed on the screen, such as qualifications, castes, Aadhar, and so on.
- To proceed, they must click Yes in the Confirm option if the information presented is correct.
- If the applicant’s information is not displayed, a text box will appear, and the applicant will be required to manually enter the information.
- If the applicant’s information is not displayed, a text box will appear, and the applicant must manually enter the information. The requested documents must be sent by clicking on the right-hand download icon.
- In addition to information not included in the OTR database, specific notification information such as exam center, eligibility, and other details were concealed.
- Complete the data entered and send it to move on to the next stage of the online cost payment.
- The applicant will be provided with an SBI EPay payment gateway. The applicant must pay the applicable fees in the manner specified, which includes the four online payment options.
This is all about the TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. We advise our readers to visit this page often to get fresh updates about the recruitment. You can also visit the official website for more information.