- Navigate to Your Library > Playlists.
- Select the playlist you want to edit.
- Tap the three dots in the top right hand corner.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the red circle next to the song you want to delete then tap Delete.
how to delete songs in iphone? how to delete songs from apple music.
How do you remove a song from a playlist in Spotify?
Navigate to the playlist you want to modify in the Spotify mobile app. Find the song you wish to remove. Select the ⋮ icon all the way to the right or long press the song itself. Select Remove from this Playlist.
Why can’t I delete a song from my Spotify playlist?
You don’t have to put the playlist in edit mode to remove a song. When in the songs you’ve added just click the 3 dots next to the song and scroll down a bit. An option to remove the song should appear.
How do I remove songs from my iPhone playlist?
- At music.apple.com , click any option under Library or Playlists in the sidebar on the left.
- Move the pointer over an item (such as a song or album), click the More button for the item, then choose Delete from Library.
Why can’t I remove songs from my Spotify playlist iPhone?
Go to one of the collaborative playlists you’ve created and tap the profile pictures under the playlist name. Tap the three dots next to the user’s name. Choose Remove from playlist. Now they’ll no longer be able to add or remove songs.
How do I delete songs from my playlist?
- Click on the three dots next to the song you want to remove to open a drop-down menu.
- Click “Remove from this Playlist.”
How do I edit a playlist on my iPhone?
Edit a playlist you created on iPhone , tap Edit, then do any of the following: Add more songs: Tap Add Music, then choose music. You can also touch and hold an item (song, album, playlist, or music video), tap Add to a Playlist, then choose a playlist.
How do you delete a playlist on Spotify on iPad?
- Go to the Your Library tab and identify the playlist you want to delete.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon.
- Select Delete playlist from the pop-up.
- Tap Delete to confirm your action.