- Go to your Podcasts history in My Activity.
- Choose what you want to delete: All your Podcasts history: Below the search bar, tap Delete. Specific day: Next to the day, tap Delete all activity from [day] . Specific activity: Below the activity, tap Details at the top, tap More Delete.
how to delete podcasts from itunes library? can’t delete podcasts from itunes library.
How do I delete Google podcast history?
On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts Google podcasts. At the bottom, tap Home Home. At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial and then Podcast settings. Tap Remove completed episodes and choose a time period.
How do I delete downloaded podcasts?
How do I delete a podcast from my library?
- Tap on the menu button and tap on Library.
- Tap on Podcasts.
- Tap and hold on the podcast you want to remove from your library.
- Tap Remove from library.
Where are Google Podcasts stored?
android. apps. podcasts ) is saving its data to Google app’s ( com. google.
How do I delete all podcast episodes?
If you’d like to delete multiple episodes, you can tap the edit button in the upper right hand corner of the screen which will allow you to select multiple episodes to delete.
How do I stop Podcasts from taking up Storage?
- Find out apps that you use the least or don’t use at all and delete them.
- Keep your photos and videos in a cloud like iCloud or Google Drive.
- Delete your podcast or music you don’t listen to anymore.
- Clear out your notifications.
How do I manage my podcast Storage?
If you are already looking at the Podcasts app from the Storage screen, you can remove stored shows from the phone right there. If you are not on the Storage screen, tap the Settings icon on the home screen, select General, then Storage & iCloud Usage and finally, Manage Storage.
How do I delete next podcast?
Episodes play from top to bottom. Touch and hold on the three lines next to the episode’s name, then drag and drop the podcast where you want it to be. To remove an episode, swipe left on the episode, then tap Remove.
Why can’t I delete Podcasts from my iPhone 2021?
Step 1: Go to “Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage”. Step 2: Choose Podcasts and find the podcasts you want to delete. Step 3: Swipe it to the left and tap delete.
Where are my Google Podcasts on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts .
- Tap Search .
- You’ll get recommendations. Tip: In some countries, you can choose a podcast genre. At the top, tap on a category, like Comedy.
How do you stop Google Podcasts from automatically playing?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts .
- At the bottom, tap Home .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Podcast settings.
- Under “Notifications,” tap New episodes from your subscriptions.
- Next to each subscription, turn notifications on or off.
Where are podcasts stored on my Android phone?
radio. podcast – files? If you stored downloaded episodes in the internal memory, to find them, please go to your phone My Files – Internal storage – find the “CastBox” folder – channels.
What is Google podcast manager?
Google Podcasts Manager provides analytics data related to the popularity of the podcasts with listeners. Information provided includes: How many listens each show receives. How many listens each episode segment receives. Percentage of podcast that was listened per show.
How do I mark all my podcasts on Google?
After adding the episodes, go to the queue tab and then tap the three dots on top right corner to open menu. Then tap ‘Mark all as played’.
How do I see my Google podcast stats?
Click the episode in the episodes table on the show landing page to see detailed listening data for that episode for the selected time period. Important facts to know about your episodes: Data is shown only for the selected time period.
How do I organize my Google Podcasts?
Hello! So if you are in the Google App, click on your profile photo in the upper right corner and scroll down to ‘Edit your podcasts’. This should allow you to put them in an order you prefer!
Is Google podcast for free?
With Google Podcasts, you can find and listen to the world’s podcasts for free. Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts. Explore show and episode recommendations just for you. Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, sports, and more.
How do I delete RSS podcasts?
- Sign in to your RSS.com account.
- Click on the 3 dots next to the episode you want to edit or delete.
- Click on “Edit episode”
- You can edit your episode. Remember to click “Save” at the end, to keep all the changes you’ve made!
What’s the podcast app for Android?
- Spotify: Music and Podcasts. …
- Anchor – Make your own podcast. …
- Google Podcasts. …
- Pocket Casts – Podcast Player. …
- Podcast Player App – Castbox. …
- Stitcher – Podcast Player. …
- Spreaker Studio – Start your Podcast. …
- Podcast Player App – Podbean.
How do I mark all Podcasts unplayed?
In the Android app Hold on the episode title and selecting the check mark box at the top. To do this for multiple episodes, press and hold on an episode, then select the episodes you’d like to mark as played/unplayed.
How do I mark a podcast unplayed?
Reach the episode you marked as played and hover the cursor over the episode in the podcast’s series. Click the ellipsis icon (three horizontal dots) on the episode and select ‘Mark as unplayed’ from the menu.
How do I download multiple Podcasts at once?
Downloading every podcast episode individually can be a bit tedious, but there’s an easy fix for that. You can download every unplayed episode of a podcast from the Settings app. Go to Settings -> Podcasts and tap Download Episodes. Then, tap All Unplayed to download every episode of a podcast on your iPhone.