Open Apple Music. Select the playlist you want to delete from the left pane. Right-click it, then choose “Delete.” You can also hit “delete” on your keyboard. Click “Delete Playlist” to confirm, then “Move to Trash.”
How to delete playlists on spotify? how to delete spotify playlist iphone.
How do you delete a playlist from Apple Music on iPhone?
- Open the Music App.
- Select the Library tab at the bottom of your screen, and tap Playlists at the top.
- Tap the playlist you want to delete.
- To edit your playlist, tap the three dots at the top of the screen. From the pop-up menu, select Delete from Library.
- Select Delete Playlist.
How do I remove songs from Apple Music playlist without deleting from library?
Are you selecting the 3 dots at the top right, selecting “Edit” and then selecting the minus sign next to the song instead of selecting the song and selecting “Delete From Library”? Check out the steps in the user guide under the section titled ” Edit a playlist you created on iPhone”: Create playlists on iPhone.
Will deleting a playlist delete the songs?
If you delete a playlist that contains songs from your library, the songs in the playlist remain in your music library and on your computer or device.
How do I remove playlists from my iPhone?
On the homepage of your iPhone, tap the “Music” icon. Select the “Playlists” tab at the bottom of the screen. Choose the playlist you want to delete. Swipe from right to left which will bring about a red “Delete” button.
How do I edit a playlist in Apple Music 2020?
Edit a playlist you created on iPhone , tap Edit, then do any of the following: Add more songs: Tap Add Music, then choose music. You can also touch and hold an item (song, album, playlist, or music video), tap Add to a Playlist, then choose a playlist. , then tap Delete.
How can I delete a playlist?
- Tap on the Spotify icon to access the app.
- Open the “Library” tab in the bottom-right corner. Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
- Select “Delete” from the options menu.
How do you delete a song from a playlist without deleting it?
You should be given choice to delete from list library or completely delete. Right click and search for options instead of just select and delete key. Go to playlist, click on song and press delete key. It removes it from playlist or asks you.
How do you delete Playlists on Apple music on Mac?
- In the Music app on your Mac, do any of the following: Select a playlist in the sidebar on the left, then press the Delete key. Control-click a playlist in the sidebar on the left, then choose Delete from Library.
- Click Delete to confirm.
How do you delete songs from Apple Music on a Mac?
You can remove the items from your library or from your computer. In the Music app on your Mac, click Songs in the sidebar on the left. Select the item you want to delete, press the Delete key, then click Delete Song.
Why can’t I delete Playlists on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Are you manually managing music, or automatically syncing? If you add songs to the iPod by dragging them to the iPod in iTunes, you are manually managing music. You should be able to delete playlists by selecting them (indented under the iPod in the iTunes sidebar) and deleting, as you described.
How do you delete Playlists on Apple music iOS 13?
To delete a playlist, touch and hold the playlist, then tap ‘Delete from Library’ from the menu that appears. This article discusses creating, editing, and deleting playlists in iOS 13: When you delete tracks from playlist, it does not delete the song from the entire library either.
How do I delete Playlists on my iPad?
- Go to the Library tab .
- Tap the playlist you want to delete under the “Playlists” section.
- Tap Delete .
- Select DELETE.
How do I delete a playlist from my iTunes library?
- In the iTunes app on your PC, do any of the following: Select a playlist in the sidebar on the left, then press the Delete key. Right-click a playlist in the sidebar on the left, then choose Delete from Library.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Why has Apple Music deleted my Playlists?
If your subscription is outdated, all the playlists on Apple Music will be gone. ☹ Changes made by software. Sometimes if your Apple Music playlists disappear from iPhone after iOS 15 update, it might result that your iTunes account has synced across the devices or your Show Apple Music option is off automatically.