Tap Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock -> Enter passcode -> Turn passcode off -> Enter passcode again. You can set up Touch ID in iOS Setup Assistant or by tapping.
how to delete passwords in chrome? how to remove saved passwords.
How do I remove the passcode from my iPhone 5s?
Can you delete passcode on iPhone?
On iPhone X and later, or iPad with Face ID, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode. On earlier iPhone models, go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode. On devices without Touch ID, go to Settings > Passcode. … Turn Passcode Off: Tap this option to turn off your passcode.
How can I remove my phone password if I forgot it?
How do I remove password from my phone?
How do I remove a password?
- Tap “Lock Screen.” Depending on which version of Android or what device you’re using, you’ll find it in a slightly different place. …
- Tap “Screen lock type” (or, in some cases, just “Screen lock”). …
- Tap “None” to disable all the security on your phone’s lock screen.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the passcode or face ID?
How can I get into a locked iPhone?
How do I unlock my iPhone after factory reset?
- Visit your carrier’s support website (see links in Resources) to get their customer support number. …
- Ask the carrier representative to submit a request to unlock your iPhone(s) and request notification upon the request’s acceptance.
How do I reset my iPhone without a password or computer?
Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time. iPhone X, 8 & Newer: Press and hold the Volume up button, then the Volume Down button, and the side button at the same time.
How do you erase an iPhone?
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device. …
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
Does resetting iPhone unlock it?
Resetting your iPhone can get rid of system problems, remove unnecessary files and give you a clean, new device. If you’re previously had your phone unlocked by a carrier, the unlock should still work after you’ve reset it. … AT&T, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile offer to unlock iPhones in the USA.