- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type \page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
how to delete onedrive? how to delete onedrive account on phone.
How do you delete an extra page in Word?
Click the extra blank page to select it and hit the DELETE button on your keyboard to remove it. You can also remove this extra blank page by simply pressing the BACKSPACE key.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
Press Ctrl+Shift+8 (⌘+8 on a Mac). Now you can select the page break and delete it.
Why is it so hard to delete a blank page in Word?
Unwanted blank pages are usually caused by manual page breaks. In the default view, Word hides the appropriate control characters, so it’s difficult to spot the correct place to delete the page. It’s easier if you adjust the view. The function Show/hide paragraph marks helps you with that.
How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021?
How do I delete a blank page in Word 2021? To delete the last blank page of your Word document, click at the beginning of that page, and then press either Backspace or Delete key. To delete any middle blank page of your Word document, click at the beginning of that page, and then press either Backspace or Delete key.
How do you remove blank paragraphs in Word?
- Click Edit Document > Edit in Word for the web.
- Empty paragraphs appear as blank lines in your document. To remove them, just select them and delete them. (A paragraph in Word is any text that ends with a hard return.)
- To delete a page break, click it to select it, and then press Delete.
How do I delete an extra page in Word for Mac?
- Open Microsoft Word on your Mac.
- Then go to the page that you want to delete. …
- Next, press Option +⌘ + G on your keyboard. …
- Then type \page into the text box. …
- Next, click Go To. …
- Then click Close. …
- Finally, press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
How do I get rid of an extra page in pages?
If your document contains more than one page, select all the text on the page you want to delete, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. If the page is blank, click to place the insertion point at the bottom of the blank page, then keep pressing Delete until the page disappears.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete Mac?
If the page you want to delete is blank, click at the beginning of the next page (to place the insertion point before the first text or graphic), then press Delete on your keyboard until the page disappears.