Front–load washers work by filling the bottom of the inner tub with a small amount of water and using the rotation of the tub and gravity to move the clothes through the water. The rotation action is similar to the tumbling action found in a clothes dryer.
Herein, how does a Maytag washer work?
WASH ACTION Washing machines use a combination of water, detergent and wash action to deliver cleaning performance. Wash action is the movement of clothes provided by the washer during a cycle, and this can be different in front load vs. Top load agitator washers use a central post that twists, rubbing against clothes.
Likewise, where do you put the detergent in a Maytag front load washer? ADDING DETERGENT, SOFTENER & STAINFIGHTERS
- Pour detergent in the dispenser or, if there isn’t one, directly into the tub.
- If your washer is High-Efficiency (HE), only use HE detergent.
- If using detergent pods, color-safe bleach or fabric softener crystals, add them directly to the tub before loading clothes.
Likewise, are Maytag front load washers good?
Whirlpool and Maytag are excellent as long as you remember to clean the dispensers. The big question is GE. It probably has the most features and is the most advanced for the money. GE is also the only front–load washer to address mold, mildew, and odors, but the product is new.
How do I reset my Maytag front load washer?
How to Reset a Maytag Washer
- Press the “Power/Cancel” button.
- Push the appropriate button to choose a new cycle.
- Press “Start/Pause.” You have now reset your Maytag washer.