- Navigate to the desired Lessons page.
- Click Delete (trash can icon) to the right of the subpage you would like to remove.
- Click Delete to verify deletion.
How do you delete a Supercell brawl Star account? how to delete supercell account.
How do I delete pages?
Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G. In the Enter page number box, type \page. Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close. Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I delete a page from a Google document?
Just click and drag your cursor to highlight the unwanted text or images, then press the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard. All that content will be deleted, and the pages with it.
How do I delete the Google searches?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
How do you remove a blank page in pages?
If your document contains more than one page, select all the text on the page you want to delete, then press the Delete key on your keyboard. If the page is blank, click to place the insertion point at the bottom of the blank page, then keep pressing Delete until the page disappears.
How do I get rid of extra pages on my home screen?
1. From your home screen, choose and hold a blank area of the screen. 2. Swipe to the left until you come to the home screen you wish to delete, and choose Delete.
Why can’t I delete pages from PDF?
Go to Edit-Preferences and in the Documents section see if PDF/A View Mode is set to Always. Change it to Never, then try to delete pages. Hi Debbie, I remember reading in other threads that if you close the PDF then reopen it, you may then be able to delete the pages.
Why can’t I delete a blank page in Google Docs?
If this is an ordinary page in a document you created in Docs, simply drag your cursor through the extra page and into the bottom of the page before it and press Backspace/Enter. If this is a document that was converted from a Microsoft Word file, it might contain a section break that can’t be removed in Docs.
How do you delete the first page in Google Docs?
- Open Google Docs and the document which contains the page break you want to delete.
- Place the blinking cursor before the first letter of the page. You can see an example in the picture below.
- Press the Backspace or Delete button to remove the page break.
Why can’t I delete my recent searches on Google?
In the Activity controls section, open the Web & App Activity section. Next, click Manage Activity and you’ll see a running log of everything you’ve done with Google services recently. By every block labeled google.com, click the X button at the top-right to erase that block of searches.
How do I delete unwanted searches?
- Go to “My Activity” on your computer.
- At the top right of the page, choose More –> Delete activity by.
- Below “Delete by date,” select the Down arrow –> All time.
- Select Delete.
How do I delete all Google data?
- On your computer, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, click Delete .
- Click All time.
- Click Next. Delete.
How do I get rid of extra screens on Android?
- Go to the Home screen you want to delete.
- Tap and hold the screen or pinch it with two fingers.
- Tap and hold the screen you want to delete.
- Tap Remove or Delete.
How do I delete pages from a PDF for free?
First select the PDF document from which you want to delete pages. After Acrobat uploads the file, sign in. Then highlight the page thumbnails you want to delete, and click the trashcan icon in the top toolbar to delete the selected pages.
How do I delete a page in a PDF file?
Choose “Tools” > “Organize Pages.” Or, select “Organize Pages” from the right pane. Select pages to delete: Click the page thumbnail of any page or pages you want to delete, then click the “Delete” icon to remove the page or pages from the file.
How do I add or remove pages from a PDF?
- Click the Pages icon in the left-hand menu. The Pages panel will open, with each page of your PDF displayed as a thumbnail image.
- Highlight the page you want to delete by clicking on it. …
- Right-click on any of the highlighted images.
- Select Delete. …
- Choose Selected, then click OK.
- A confirmation window will appear.
How do I clean my cache?
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Tap Storage. Tap “Storage” in your Android’s settings. …
- Tap Internal Storage under Device Storage. Tap “Internal storage.” …
- Tap Cached data. Tap “Cached data.” …
- Tap OK when a dialog box appears asking if you’re sure you want to clear all app cache.
Can I request Google to delete my Data?
Google does let you delete your history and pause data collection on your own account. You accounthistory page has sections for Things you search for, Places you’ve been, your YouTube searches, and Things you’ve watched on YouTube.
How do I delete everything?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. You’ll be asked to confirm, and it may take a few minutes to complete the process. Start by backing up your Android phone, then remove any MicroSD cards and your SIM card. Android has an anti-theft measure called Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
How do you hide pages on Android?
- Open your App drawer.
- Tap the three dots in the top right.
- Open Home Screen Settings (or just Settings).
- Select the Hide apps option.
- Choose the app(s) you want to conceal.
- Confirm via the Apply button (or press Done).
How do I remove pages from my Samsung phone?
How do I delete pages from a PDF on my phone?
- Open the document editor by pressing the thumbnail grid icon in the action bar.
- Make sure you are in the edit mode. …
- The floating edit button will have changed to a plus sign.
- Select one or multiple pages in the thumbnail grid. …
- Press the delete button.
How do I delete pages from a PDF on Android?
- Select the pages you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- In the confirmation Dialogue box, click delete.
- Go to FIle.
- Select Save to save your file.
How do I delete a page from a PDF without Acrobat?
- Open your file in Foxit.
- Scroll down to the page you want to delete.
- Hit “Alt” + “Delete” buttons on your keyboard simultaneously.