How do I delete songs from my iPhone without deleting from my library? can’t delete music from iphone.
Why can’t I delete songs from my iPhone on iTunes?
Why iTunes Won’t Let Me Delete Songs from iPhone? This is likely because iTunes is automatically syncing your music. Go to the Summary tab and check “Sync only Checked Songs and Videos.” Then go to the Music tab and select “Sync Music” and “Entire Music Library”.
How do I manually delete songs from iTunes?
First, on your iPhone, go to Settings>Music and select “downloaded music”. Find the songs that keep showing up in the “manually added” section and delete them (or if you’re like me, delete all the songs so you can start fresh). Then, on the computer, remove all of the “manually added” songs.
How do I delete songs from my iPhone but not my Library?
- Open the Music app and find the song you want to remove the download of.
- If you have 3D Touch, Peek & Pop the song or album to bring up your options.
- If you don’t have 3D Touch, tap and hold the song to bring up the menu.
How do I clean up my iTunes Library?
- Remove iTunes Duplicates.
- Download missing artwork.
- Remove missing songs with exclamation points.
- Add music from your computer to your iTunes library.
- Fix nameless and incorrectly labelled songs.
- Back up your library.
- Extra: Merge multiple different iTunes libraries >
How do you delete songs from iTunes playlist without deleting them?
Answer: A: Answer: A: Right-click the name of the playlist in the sidebar and click Delete from Library. The list is removed, the tracks referenced by it stay put.
How do I delete my iTunes Library from my computer?
Windows users, hold “Ctrl” and press “A“. Mac users hold “Command” and press “A“. All songs in the list will be selected. Press the “Delete” key.
Does delete from Library on iPhone delete from iTunes?
Your music library is stored in iTunes and when you sync the songs over to your phone, you are copying the songs over. Deleting them on the phone will not remove them from the iTunes library on your PC.