- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name and choose “iCloud.”
- Tap “Photos,” toggle off “iCloud Photos,” and choose what to do with items in iCloud Photos.
- Now go to delete photos from iPhone as you want to.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone on my Mac 2020? how to delete pictures from my mac album on iphone.
Can I delete photos off my phone but keep them on my computer?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app . Select one or more photos that are on the device. At the top right, tap on the “3 dots” menu icon. Select Delete Device Copy.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone but keep them on my Mac?
To delete photos from a Mac computer, but not iCloud, open System Preferences. Click on Apple ID, then iCloud, and then uncheck Photos to turn off iCloud sync. This will disconnect the photos from iCloud, allowing the photos to be deleted off of the computer but not iCloud.
Can I delete photos off my phone but keep them on iCloud?
Usually, your iPhone automatically backs up to your iCloud account, and if you delete photos from your iPhone, they’ll also be deleted from your iCloud. To get around this, you can turn off iCloud photo sharing, sign in to a different iCloud account, or use a cloud server other than iCloud for photo sharing.
Does deleting photos from iPhone delete them from Mac?
When you delete a photo or video from the Photos app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, it also deletes from your iCloud Photos and any other devices where you’re signed in to iCloud Photos. It also no longer counts towards your iCloud storage.
How do I store photos on iCloud only on Mac?
In the Photos app on your Mac, choose Photos > Preferences, then click iCloud. Select the iCloud Photos checkbox. Select one of the following options: Download Originals to this Mac: Stores the full-size versions of your photos both on your Mac and in iCloud.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone but keep them in iCloud 2021?
How do I keep photos on iCloud only?
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos.
- Turn on iCloud Photos.
- Select Optimize iPhone Storage to save space on your device.
Can I delete photos from my iPhone but keep them on Google Photos?
Download and install the Google Photos app. Photos and videos older than 30 days can be deleted, but they’ll still be backed up in your Google Photos library.
What is the best way to store photos on a Mac?
- Time Machine.
- Google Photos.
- External hard drive.
What happens if I turn off iCloud photos?
If you turn off iCloud on your iPhone only, all of the photos in your iPhone will remain. You can also access your photos on the connected devices or on iCloud. But, a newly taken image will no longer be saved on iCloud.
How do I manage my iPhone pictures on my computer?
- Connect your device to your computer. …
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Photos.
- Select Sync Photos, then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu.
How do I clean up my iPhone photos?
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of. …
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone but not Google Photos 2021?
Step 1: Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top and select Free up space. Step 3: A pop-up will appear showing you the number of photos that will be deleted. Tap on Delete.
How do I delete photos from my phone but not Google Photos 2021?
- Tap to open the pic either through the photos tab or on your Android phone through Library – Folder.
- Tap the three dots at the top left corner or slide up.
- Tap the option “Delete from device”.
How do I delete photos from my phone only?
How do I manage my iPhone photos on my Mac?
- Connect your device to your Mac. …
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar. …
- Click Photos in the button bar. …
- Select “Sync Photos to your device from” checkbox, then choose Photos, Pictures, or a folder from the pop-up menu.
- Do one of the following:
How do I organize my iPhone photos on my Mac?
- Check to make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version of the OS X Server. …
- Go to the Apple Menu and choose ‘System Preferences. …
- Click iCloud Drive.
- Enter your Apple ID. …
- Check the box next to ‘Photos,’ and your devices will sync.
What is the difference between iPhoto library and photos library on Mac?
That said, the difference is simple: iPhoto makes changes only to the iPhoto Library. Photos makes changes only to the Photos Library. At some point in the future (or now…) you might decide that you no longer use iPhoto, and then you can delete that Library.
Does turning off iCloud photos delete them?
To summarize, turning off iCloud Photos will not delete existing photos from iCloud. However, they may be deleted from iPhone/iPad depending on the above two settings. If you accidentally turn off iCloud Photos, don’t worry for your data is safe on iCloud even if it disappears from your iPhone/iPad.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
Backups of your devices are often the culprits behind a full iCloud storage space. It’s entirely possible you had your old iPhone set to upload backups to the cloud automatically, and then never removed those files.
What is the best way to store iPhone photos?
- iCloud Photo Library. Backup photos and access them easily across your Apple devices. …
- Flickr. Huge amount of free storage and a social network in itself. …
- Snapfish. …
- Google Photos. …
- Prime Photos from Amazon. …
- Dropbox. …
- Microsoft OneDrive. …
How do I clear my iPhone storage for free?
- Clean up your photo library.
- Clear browser cache.
- Clear app cache and other app data.
- Delete attachments in Messages.
- Delete offline content.
How do you stop Google Photos from deleting photos from device?
This works for Android users. Go to Apps, then select Google Photos. Find the setting called Permissions. Under this setting, toggle the button to turn off the storage option.
Does deleting photos from gallery delete from Google Photos?
If you delete synced photos from the Google Photos app, it will be deleted from everywhere – your device, the Google Photos app, the Google Photos website, and your file manager app. This will happen even if your Backup & Sync feature is on and whether you’re using an Android or iPhone.
How do I separate Google Photos from my iPhone?
Figured it out – if you’re using an iPhone, go to settings -> google photos -> photos -> allow access “never”. That way it will no longer be connected to your iPhone. Then go to a web browser, type photos.google.com and try to delete any picture from there.